Penn. carjacker crashes after high-speed pursuit
By Moustafa Ayad
ARLINGTON, Penn. — Two people driving in a stolen sport utility vehicle led officers on a high-speed chase that started in Arlington and ended when the suspects crashed into a brick pillar outside a West Mifflin shopping plaza, critically injuring one of them.
The man, identified by Ross police as Arlo Lamond, 38, of Mount Washington, was caught on surveillance tape lunging at a car-wash worker with a knife moments before he and a woman made off with the SUV.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Penn. carjacker crashes after high-speed pursuit
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests