Mich. man shot in police chase
Injured suspect continued to flee; officers contained the area in boats
KALAMAZOO, Mich. — Farm fields and the St. Joseph River were the scene of a chase Saturday that ended with police shooting a 19-year-old man.
The man, whose name was not released, was in stable condition late Saturday at Borgess Medical Center, St. Joseph County Undersheriff Dennis Allen said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Mich. man shot in police chase
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help