Mich. man shot in police chase
Injured suspect continued to flee; officers contained the area in boats
KALAMAZOO, Mich. — Farm fields and the St. Joseph River were the scene of a chase Saturday that ended with police shooting a 19-year-old man.
The man, whose name was not released, was in stable condition late Saturday at Borgess Medical Center, St. Joseph County Undersheriff Dennis Allen said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Mich. man shot in police chase
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman