Wild chase leaves Mich. officer injured
The Kalamazoo Gazette
KALAMAZOO, Mich. — A Kalamazoo Valley Enforcement Team member was injured Tuesday in a struggle authorities said he had with a parolee who fled on foot and in a car after being stopped by police on Kalamazoo's north side.
He is expected to be off duty "for a day or two," police said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Wild chase leaves Mich. officer injured
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help