N.J. officer seriously injured in car dragging
NEWARK, N.J. — A Newark police officer was in critical condition Saturday at University Hospital after being dragged by a car, police said.
Police said Officer Cesar Estrella was dragged for about a block by a Ford Taurus after he and his partner stopped the vehicle at about 3 a.m. Saturday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: N.J. officer seriously injured in car dragging
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police