N.J. officer seriously injured in car dragging
NEWARK, N.J. — A Newark police officer was in critical condition Saturday at University Hospital after being dragged by a car, police said.
Police said Officer Cesar Estrella was dragged for about a block by a Ford Taurus after he and his partner stopped the vehicle at about 3 a.m. Saturday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: N.J. officer seriously injured in car dragging
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house