Conn. chase death 'self-inflicted'
DANIEL TEPFER email@example.com
Copyright 2006 MediaNews Group, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
BRIDGEPORT -- A city man killed last year as he led a city police officer on a foot chase through Marina Village, died from self-inflicted gunshot wounds, not from shots fired by police, according to a report issued Thursday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Conn. chase death 'self-inflicted'
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman