Conn. chase death 'self-inflicted'
DANIEL TEPFER firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2006 MediaNews Group, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
BRIDGEPORT -- A city man killed last year as he led a city police officer on a foot chase through Marina Village, died from self-inflicted gunshot wounds, not from shots fired by police, according to a report issued Thursday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Conn. chase death 'self-inflicted'
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police