High-speed Md. pursuit ends in man's death
GUS G. SENTEMENTES
Copyright 2006 The Baltimore Sun Company
A man police suspected was drunk led state troopers on a high-speed chase that began in Carroll County and ended in Baltimore County when the driver veered off a highway ramp, flipped his car three times and died in the crash, authorities said yesterday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: High-speed Md. pursuit ends in man's death
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help