High-speed Md. pursuit ends in man's death
GUS G. SENTEMENTES
Copyright 2006 The Baltimore Sun Company
A man police suspected was drunk led state troopers on a high-speed chase that began in Carroll County and ended in Baltimore County when the driver veered off a highway ramp, flipped his car three times and died in the crash, authorities said yesterday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: High-speed Md. pursuit ends in man's death
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman