Armed man being chased by Va. police kills himself
BILL WASSON; Times-Dispatch Staff Writer
Copyright 2006 Richmond Newspapers, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
A wanted man being chased by Richmond police shot and killed himself yesterday afternoon behind a South Richmond house.
The shooting occurred about 4:20 p.m. in the 2500 block of Dana Avenue between Jefferson Davis Highway and Lynhaven Avenue, police said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic