Calif. police kill man after 5-mile chase
From Times Staff and Wire Reports
Copyright 2006 Los Angeles Times
All Rights Reserved
Police shot and killed a man after a five-mile car chase that ended in a fight with an officer, authorities said.
San Pablo police were trying to stop a car Monday for reckless driving when the vehicle sped off. The vehicle crashed, and an occupant ran.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Calif. police kill man after 5-mile chase
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police