Ex-officer accused of firing at Fla. police officer
By Macollvie Jean-Francois
MIAMI, Fla. — A man shot at a Miami-Dade County police officer trying to pull him over Tuesday, just hours after the agency buried another officer shot dead while on duty, an official said Wednesday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court