Pa. man arrested after 120 mph chase, cruiser crash
The Morning Call
Copyright 2006 The Morning Call, Inc.
A 26-year-old Stroud Township man was arrested early Sunday, police said, after he fled from a traffic stop at speeds of more than 120 mph, then crashed into a police car after tire spike strips deflated his front tires.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help