Pa. man arrested after 120 mph chase, cruiser crash
The Morning Call
Copyright 2006 The Morning Call, Inc.
A 26-year-old Stroud Township man was arrested early Sunday, police said, after he fled from a traffic stop at speeds of more than 120 mph, then crashed into a police car after tire spike strips deflated his front tires.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman