Some motorcycles leave Ga. police in the dust
By Ralph Ellis
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
GWINNETT COUNTY, Ga. — For law enforcement officers, not having enough horsepower to keep up with a fleeing suspect can be a lesson in frustration.
It can be particularly troubling for a cop to be left in the dust while driving a high-powered Dodge Charger.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Some motorcycles leave Ga. police in the dust
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court