Some motorcycles leave Ga. police in the dust
By Ralph Ellis
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
GWINNETT COUNTY, Ga. — For law enforcement officers, not having enough horsepower to keep up with a fleeing suspect can be a lesson in frustration.
It can be particularly troubling for a cop to be left in the dust while driving a high-powered Dodge Charger.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Some motorcycles leave Ga. police in the dust
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy