Ga. home-invasion suspects injured in police pursuit
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Copyright 2006 The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Two suspects in a home-invasion robbery in Norcross early Tuesday were seriously injured when their car crashed while being pursued by police.
Two more suspects in the car fled on foot and were still at large Tuesday afternoon. They, too, may have been injured in the crash, police said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help