Mo. officer joined pursuit that ended in crash
By Jeremy Kohler
St. Louis Post-Dispatch
Copyright 2006 St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Inc.
A vehicle fleeing a Charlack police officer raced across north St. Louis County early Tuesday, narrowly missing a police officer from Uplands Park who was trying to keep motorists out of the pursuit's path, officials said.
The Uplands Park officer then joined the pursuit into St. Louis, where the Chrysler Sebring crashed and burst into flames about 1:30 a.m. near Goodfellow Boulevard and Etzel Avenue.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Mo. officer joined pursuit that ended in crash
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds