Police in Pa. catch chase suspect after car breaks down
By JOHN M. HOOBER III
Lancaster New Era (Pennsylvania)
Copyright 2006 Lancaster Newspapers, Inc.
LANCASTER, Pa. — The young man who allegedly stole a Mercedes from a car dealership and then led police on a high-speed chase through the area Wednesday is in prison today under $50,000 cash bail.
After chasing him across western Lancaster County late Wednesday afternoon, police arrested 22-year-old Ryan Wayne Klein at about 5 p.m., after the car broke down near Penn Manor High School, Millersville.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help