Car crashes while fleeing Minn. police; boy, 7, injured
Terry Collins, Staff Writer
Copyright 2006 Star Tribune
All Rights Reserved
A 7-year-old boy suffered a fractured pelvis early Monday when the car he was riding in crashed into a World War I flag monument while the driver tried to flee police in north Minneapolis.
The car's driver, who faces possible felony charges for fleeing and child endangerment, suffered non-life-threatening injuries. He and the boy were taken to North Memorial Medical Center in Robbinsdale.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic