Police acted properly before crash in N.J.
Parkway pursuit followed state rules
By CRISTIAN SALAZAR
Herald News (Passaic County, NJ)
Copyright 2006 North Jersey Media Group Inc.,
All Rights Reserved
Two patrolmen involved in a car chase on the Fourth of July that ended when their cruiser crashed into a tree acted correctly in their pursuit, officials said Wednesday.
The officers, Patrolmen Wilfredo Ramirez and Bruce Lawson, were treated and released from area hospitals, police said. They were in a chase involving three burglary suspects that originated in Paramus, continued onto the Garden State Parkway and ended in Clifton.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Police acted properly before crash in N.J.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help