Police acted properly before crash in N.J.
Parkway pursuit followed state rules
By CRISTIAN SALAZAR
Herald News (Passaic County, NJ)
Copyright 2006 North Jersey Media Group Inc.,
All Rights Reserved
Two patrolmen involved in a car chase on the Fourth of July that ended when their cruiser crashed into a tree acted correctly in their pursuit, officials said Wednesday.
The officers, Patrolmen Wilfredo Ramirez and Bruce Lawson, were treated and released from area hospitals, police said. They were in a chase involving three burglary suspects that originated in Paramus, continued onto the Garden State Parkway and ended in Clifton.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Police acted properly before crash in N.J.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform