Cincinnati officer critically injured in crash during pursuit
By Cindy Kranz
The Cincinnati Enquirer
CINCINNATI — A Cincinnati Police officer remains in critical condition this afternoon after he was injured trying to help stop a vehicle pursued by sheriff's deputies on Interstate 75.
Sgt. Bryce Bezdek, 30, who was air-lifted to University Hospital after the accident, suffered head and chest injuries, said Lt. Mark Briede, spokesman for the Cincinnati Police Department.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house