Off-duty cop leads police in 41-mile chase
By Dan Nguyen
The Sacramento Bee
FOLSOM, Calif. — A Citrus Heights police officer was arrested early Saturday on suspicion of leading police on a 41-mile high speed chase and attempting to run over a Folsom police officer with his motorcycle, Folsom Police spokeswoman Michelle Beattie said.
James Michael Fraser, 27, had been employed with the Citrus Heights police department for eight months, said Citrus Heights Police Department Lt. Gina Anderson. Prior to that, Fraser had been employed by a law enforcement agency in Southern California, Anderson said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Off-duty cop leads police in 41-mile chase
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police