Dallas cop injured in high-speed chase
Dallas police officer faces 3rd surgery after high-speed chase
By Jason Trahan
The Dallas Morning News
DALLAS — A Dallas police officer is being treated at Baylor University Medical Center for injuries after his squad car hit a tree during a high-speed chase that ended Saturday night in Pleasant Grove.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Dallas cop injured in high-speed chase
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman