Dallas cop injured in high-speed chase
Dallas police officer faces 3rd surgery after high-speed chase
By Jason Trahan
The Dallas Morning News
DALLAS — A Dallas police officer is being treated at Baylor University Medical Center for injuries after his squad car hit a tree during a high-speed chase that ended Saturday night in Pleasant Grove.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Dallas cop injured in high-speed chase
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court