Man shoots Va. officer, kills self
By Scott Gutierrez
THe Seattle Post-Intelligencer
ARLINGTON, Va. — Police are investigating whether a former Seattle-area resident who shot a police officer and killed himself late Tuesday in Arlington County, Va., also killed his wife and left her body in a closet.
Investigators were piecing the case together Wednesday surrounding Robert K. Hui, 22, formerly of Mercer Island, who shot himself after wounding one of two officers who had stopped him for erratic driving on Interstate 395 in Alexandria, Va.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Man shoots Va. officer, kills self
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman