N.H. officer recovering from life-threatening injuries after chase
NASHUA, N.H. — A Nashua police officer is in critical condition in a Boston hospital after being injured yesterday while trying to stop a fleeing suspect.
Officer Peter LaRoche hurt his shoulder yesterday afternoon when he tried to stop Joseph Bissonnette, 32, of 7 Harbor Court, No. A, from scaling a fence in the area of 85 Pine St., according to Lt. George McCarthy.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court