Albuquerque PD reviews pursuit policy
Policy review follows incident in which a suspected bank robber lost control of his vehicle and slammed into a car, killing two women
Rozanna M. Martinez and Scott Sandlin
The Albuquerque Police Department will review its pursuit policy after a suspected bank robber lost control of his vehicle and slammed into a car, killing two women, while trying to flee Tuesday.
The driver, Kimberly Aragon-Nunez, 34, died at the scene. Her passenger and coworker, Janice Flores, 28, died from her injuries. Both were mothers of young children who worked with the Women, Infants & Children program in Albuquerque.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Albuquerque PD reviews pursuit policy
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform