Iowa cop stabbed, recovering from injuries
The officer, whose name has not been released, was taken to Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque, where he was treated and released
By Jim Winter
Dubuque Telegraph Herald
A suspect remained at large Sunday night after a Dubuque police officer suffered non-life-threatening injuries late Saturday night.
Capt. Jim Lembke said the public is not in danger, as the confrontation between the officer and the unidentified man was a "pretty isolated incident."
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Iowa cop stabbed, recovering from injuries
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds