Suspect dies, others injured during Calif. pursuit
Authorities believe all of the suspects to be gang members
The Daily News of Los Angeles
One shooting suspect died and three others were injured late Sunday when their speeding car triggered a chain-reaction crash at the end of a police pursuit, authorities said Monday.
With an LAPD helicopter hovering overhead, the suspects sped east on Saticoy Street and ran a red light at Mason Street in Winnetka, authorities said. Their 1998 Toyota Camry was clipped by a northbound pickup truck, sending the black sedan careening into the front of a Ford Expedition parked curbside on Saticoy.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic