Two escaped inmates at large in Ariz.
Police believe the two remaining inmates have not left the state
Deseret Morning News
PHOENIX — The search continued Sunday for two convicted murderers who escaped from a private prison in northwest Arizona, while a third escaped convict was back behind bars following an early-morning shootout with police in western Colorado. Police believe the two who remain at large are still in Arizona.
Early Sunday, a police officer spotted Daniel Renwick, 36, in a brown sport utility vehicle in Rifle, Colo., some 670 miles from the medium-security Arizona State Prison in Golden Valley, said Charles Ryan, director of the Arizona Department of Corrections.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Two escaped inmates at large in Ariz.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house