'Reckless run from the law' plays on 'World's Wildest Police Videos'
Show is back on the air after a 13-year hiatus
By PoliceOne Staff
"World's Wildest Police Videos" returned to TV Monday night on Spike with footage from a 100 mph police pursuit.
"They say you should always be aware of your surroundings when driving. Too bad this murderer fleeing from the cops at 100 mph didn't know that handy tip," said the network's YouTube channel about the clip.
New episodes began Monday at 8/7c after the wildly successful show took a 13-year hiatus. The producers are encouraging interested parties to submit their own footage for consideration.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help