15-year-old driver killed in police pursuit
The driver of a stolen pickup was killed Sunday when the vehicle crashed during a police pursuit
South Bend Tribune
NILES, Ind. — The driver of a stolen pickup truck who was killed Sunday when the vehicle crashed during a police pursuit was identified Monday as 15-year-old Jazmyne Rodriquez.
The Niles Police Department said the teen, believed to be from Niles, was driving a pickup truck that had been reported stolen from the 1800 block of Sycamore Street in Niles about 8:15 a.m. Sunday. About 15 minutes after area police agencies were advised of the theft and provided with a description of the vehicle, it was spotted by a Niles city police officer near Miller and Margaret streets, police said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: 15-year-old driver killed in police pursuit
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy