Tenn. man arrested after fleeing cops twice in 2 days
By Wes Wade
The Maryville Daily Times
One day after escaping police during a routine traffic stop, a Maryville man is behind bars after a similar getaway attempt following a Tuesday traffic stop.
Mark Daniel Lethco, 23, Foch Street, Maryville, was being held in lieu of $2,250 bond on two counts of evading arrest and a charge of driving on a suspended license. He was scheduled to appear at a 9 a.m. Tuesday hearing in Blount County General Sessions Court.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house