'Boastful bandit' suspect caught
An infamous N.J. thief who reportedly calls police to brag about his robberies has been caught
Post & Courier
MOUNT PLEASANT, S.C. — A man arrested in a holdup Wednesday at SunTrust Bank appears to be the ex-con once known as the "boastful bandit" for his penchant for taunting police in his native New Jersey after his crimes.
Craig S. Ozarowski, 55, of Belmark, N.J., is charged with armed robbery and possession of a weapon during the commission of a violent crime in connection with the SunTrust holdup, Mount Pleasant police Maj. Stan Gragg said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: 'Boastful bandit' suspect caught
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help