Pa. couple who stole 2 cop cars charged
Bills was charged with attempted murder, carjacking, aggravated assault, and other offenses. Sykes was charged with conspiracy to commit theft of a car and joyriding
By Darran Simon
The Philadelphia Inquirer
CAMDEN, N.J. — They were supposed to come right back with Grandma's car. She lent it to them Friday when they said they needed it to make a lawyer's appointment.
It was a lie.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Pa. couple who stole 2 cop cars charged
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help