Pa. couple who stole 2 cop cars charged
Bills was charged with attempted murder, carjacking, aggravated assault, and other offenses. Sykes was charged with conspiracy to commit theft of a car and joyriding
By Darran Simon
The Philadelphia Inquirer
CAMDEN, N.J. — They were supposed to come right back with Grandma's car. She lent it to them Friday when they said they needed it to make a lawyer's appointment.
It was a lie.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Pa. couple who stole 2 cop cars charged
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman