Video: Wash. man TASERed 4 times, keeps fighting police
A family stuck in traffic caught the crazy ordeal on tape
By PoliceOne Staff
MARYSVILLE, Wash. — Bystanders on a Washington interstate filmed a man fighting off police despite being TASERed four times.
Police believe the man, who appears to be taunting the officers as he flees, was on drugs at the time, according to WPTV.
The officers called for backup after the man got up and kept running each time he fell, and eventually got him into custody.
The identity of the man and the charges, if any, have not been released.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Trooper under investigation for calling ICE to report illegal immigrant
- Mass. police end 'High Five Friday' at schools after complaints
- Police say newly freed gang member killed Calif. officer
- Bystander helps officer under attack by jumping on suspect's back
- Ala. church asks for its own police department