Video: Wash. man TASERed 4 times, keeps fighting police
A family stuck in traffic caught the crazy ordeal on tape
By PoliceOne Staff
MARYSVILLE, Wash. — Bystanders on a Washington interstate filmed a man fighting off police despite being TASERed four times.
Police believe the man, who appears to be taunting the officers as he flees, was on drugs at the time, according to WPTV.
The officers called for backup after the man got up and kept running each time he fell, and eventually got him into custody.
The identity of the man and the charges, if any, have not been released.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert