Bank robbers lead Md. cops on 20-mile chase
The pursuit came to an end when the Buick crashed into another vehicle
By Sara Blumberg and Ben Weathers
The Maryland Gazette
GLENN BURNIE, Md. — Police charged two Prince George's County residents with a Glen Burnie bank robbery and a 20-mile car chase Wednesday that ended in a minor traffic accident.
Rodney Scott Bush, 46, of Fort Washington, was charged Thursday with robbery, armed robbery, theft of less than $10,000, second-degree assault and drug possession.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Bank robbers lead Md. cops on 20-mile chase
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert