A little pot is a lot of trouble for Fla. man who flees cops
Ryan Brogen is accused of fleeing police, resisting an officer without violence, and destroying evidence
By Jorge Milian
Palm Beach Post
LAKE WORTH, Fla. — A 27-year-old Boynton Beach man concerned that police would find marijuana in his car has plenty more to worry about after he allegedly tried to elude officers Thursday night.
Ryan M. Brogen is accused of fleeing police, marijuana possession of less than 20 grams, resisting an officer without violence and destroying evidence.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy