Curly fry trail leads police to fast food groper
Police found fries and sauce that trailed from the suspect's vehicle to his motel room
NBC New York via The Associated Press
LANCASTER COUNTY, Pa. — Police in central Pennsylvania say they found a suspected groper of a fast-food worker by following a trail of curly fries.
It started when a female employee at an Arby's in East Lampeter Township, Lancaster County, called police Wednesday night saying she was groped by a man as she handed over his order at the drive-thru window.
Authorities said they spotted a trail of Arby's curly fries and sauce from the vehicle to the room of 36-year-old James Cowan of Fitzgerald, Ga.
Full Story: Police in Pa. Say Trail of Fries Led to Suspect
- Bizarre Beat
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter