Biker who taunted police with 'catch me' video caught
Alberto Rodriguez, 27, was caught fleeing out the back door of his house
By Catherine E. Schichet and Suzanne Presto
SAN ANTONIO — Police say the motorcyclist raced through traffic at reckless speeds in San Antonio, Texas, then posted a video to Facebook last week titled "Catch Me If You Can." It turns out, they could.
Investigators searching for a stolen motorcycle found the man they suspect of being the reckless rider — Alberto Rodriguez, 27 — when he ran out the back door of the house, San Antonio Police Sgt. Javier Salazar said Monday.
Detectives also found the stolen motorcycle, police said in a statement posted on the department's Facebook page.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter
- Officer makes history as NYPD's first female counter-sniper