Video: Minn. police pursuit tears through golf course
The pursuit also went through an active construction site before the suspect was apprehended at a mall
By PoliceOne Staff
MOORHEAD, Minn. — Cell phone video captured a high speed police pursuit on a golf course in Moorhead Tuesday.
According to Valley News Live, officers were attempting to stop 34-year-old Kendall Feist, who was wanted on two charges of stolen property and one charge of meth delivery, when the pursuit went off road onto a golf course.
The suspect was eventually apprehended at a mall in North Dakota. The pursuit also went through an active construction site, according to the report.
KCTV 5 reported that golfers were sent running to avoid getting hit.
Moorhead police are conducting an internal investigation of the pursuit to determine if the right course of action was taken.
"The preliminary investigation that the administration does certainly did have some concerns, and for that reason has been assigned to a commander to do a full investigation," said Moorhead Police Lt. Tory Jacobson.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- AG Lynch: US must hold police accountable
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help