Wyo. man in custody wounds nurse in escape attempt
By Cary Snyder
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — A man awaiting trial on charges of robbing a Wyoming bank briefly escaped from federal custody Sunday night and used a knife to wound a nurse at Cheyenne Regional Medical Center.
Kelvin Jerome Fuller, 41, was being held at the Platte County jail, but he was brought to the medical center here after complaining of suffering from seizures, said chief deputy U.S. Marshall Tim Moseley.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house