'Little Houdini' escapes handcuffs, leg shackles and belly chain
By Mark Davis, Marcus K. Garner
ATLANTA — Christopher Daniel Gay, you are an outlaw legend.
The guy who unlocked his handcuffs while his deputy captor stopped at a Kennesaw Waffle House loomed large in North Georgia, a day after the 35-year-old Tennessean gave cops the slip.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house