Ga. man slips out of handcuffs, steals cruiser
By Megan Matteucci
DULUTH, Ga. — Police are searching for a man who slipped out of his handcuffs and stole a Duluth police cruiser.
A Duluth officer stopped a U-Haul truck around 5 p.m. Monday for a traffic violation. The officer realized the driver was intoxicated and arrested him for with DUI, Duluth Major Don Woodruff said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ga. man slips out of handcuffs, steals cruiser
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court