Escape at McDonald's stop costs Fla. deputy his job
By Erin Sullivan
St. Petersburg Times (via The Ledger)
LAND O' LAKES, Fla. — Deputy Matthew Kadel was taking a man to jail the morning of July 19 when he decided to grab some food.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests