Ft. Hood gunman moving from hospital to jail
Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan is charged with 13 counts of premeditated murder and 32 specifications of attempted premeditated murder
By Guillermo Contreras
San Antonio Express-News
Fort Hood shooting suspect Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan was in the process of being moved out of Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio on March 31, 2010.
"He was given a discharge physical within the past hour," Hasan's lawyer, John Galligan, said. "That to me is an indication that they're going to move him."
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ft. Hood gunman moving from hospital to jail
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter