Suspect intentionally vomits on Fla. deputy
Man 'forced himself to gag'
Tampa Bay Times
Corey Trabucco was in the back of a Pasco County sheriff's cruiser Saturday afternoon, his head resting on the screen separating him from the deputy driving.
Trabucco, 21, had been arrested on charges of possession and trafficking of a controlled substance - Percocet, which contains oxycodone. He kept asking the deputy to reduce the charges to simple possession, the arrest report said, but the deputy refused.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Suspect intentionally vomits on Fla. deputy
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house