Wash. woman gets 30 days for starting fire in patrol car
Apparently started the fire by lighting an article of her clothing with a cigarette lighter
By Chris Bristol
YAKIMA, Wash. — A woman who started a fire while seated in the back of a Yakima police car was sentenced to 30 days in jail Tuesday.
Danielle Jo McRae, 25, of Yakima received one hour of credit for her guilty plea in Yakima County Superior Court to a felony charge of first-degree reckless burning.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds