Maine police rescue teenager from icy river
By Dennis Hoey
Portland Press Herald
WESTBROOK, Maine — Three Westbrook police officers rescued a teenager who had fallen through the ice on the Presumpscot River on Monday evening.
Acting Sgt. Thomas Roche said their efforts most likely saved the life of 15-year-old Ricardo Agrinsoni.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Maine police rescue teenager from icy river
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- AG Lynch: US must hold police accountable
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help