Troopers who saved Colo. man honored
By Kieran Nicholson
DENVER — Two state troopers who saved a man's life after a fiery crash were recognized Wednesday by the patrol and the doctor they saved.
Cpl. Timothy McClinchy and Trooper Randy Orton came upon a sport utility vehicle in August that had been rear-ended by a semi that had been going 60 mph along Interstate 70 in Aurora.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Troopers who saved Colo. man honored
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police