Troopers who saved Colo. man honored
By Kieran Nicholson
DENVER — Two state troopers who saved a man's life after a fiery crash were recognized Wednesday by the patrol and the doctor they saved.
Cpl. Timothy McClinchy and Trooper Randy Orton came upon a sport utility vehicle in August that had been rear-ended by a semi that had been going 60 mph along Interstate 70 in Aurora.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Troopers who saved Colo. man honored
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house