Fla. deputy teaches life-saving methods to community
Naples Daily News
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla. — He's a living, breathing reminder of the dangers law officers face every day.
The Collier County Sheriff's Office's Cpl. Bill Pschigoda, 44, nearly lost his life in 2006 when he was run down by a 21-year-old gang member while attempting to stop a suspect fleeing during a chase.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform