Pa. officer saves residents of burning home
The officer saw the fire and rushed to the scene
PHILADELPHIA — A police officer roused residents of a burning rowhouse in North Philadelphia this morning, hustling them to safety before the home exploded in flames.
Police arrested a relative of the burned out family at the scene and held him on charges of torching the rowhouse at 3818 Pulaski Ave. in Nicetown. Police said the man may have mental health problems.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Pa. officer saves residents of burning home
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help