Ill. cops praised for quick life-saving action
Heimlich maneuver saves choking woman from slipping into cardiac arrest
By Russell Lissau
Chicago Daily Herald
LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill. — Two Lincolnshire police officers are being praised for saving the life of a choking restaurant patron.
It was the second such lifesaving effort for one of the officers in less than a year.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ill. cops praised for quick life-saving action
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house