Ill. cops praised for quick life-saving action
Heimlich maneuver saves choking woman from slipping into cardiac arrest
By Russell Lissau
Chicago Daily Herald
LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill. — Two Lincolnshire police officers are being praised for saving the life of a choking restaurant patron.
It was the second such lifesaving effort for one of the officers in less than a year.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ill. cops praised for quick life-saving action
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests