Mass. officers honored with lifesaving awards
Three officers were recognized for their fast-actions in an emergency
Telegram & Gazette
SOUTHBRIDGE, Mass. — Police Chief Daniel R. Charette presented lifesaving awards to officers Brian Haggerty, Jesus Rosa and John Ritchie during the Jan. 31 Town Council meeting.
On Aug. 9, the Police Department received an emergency call from Cohasse Country Club about a man who had fallen and was unresponsive, the chief said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Mass. officers honored with lifesaving awards
- Police Heroes
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend