Tactical EMS / TEMS
The Tactical EMS / TEMS topic area gives officers all the relevant news and information they need to keep up to date on this ever-changing element of critical injury care and medical response. Self-care, buddy care, and basic life support functions like burn treatment and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) are among the most important areas of knowledge a cop must have.
Full list of Tactical EMS / TEMS - page 16 results
The importance of attending to a prisoner's medical needs–
Why is it so important for you to provide for a prisoner’s medical needs? There are four main reasons why it's in your best interest to take care of a prisoner in you "care
Thanks! You've been successfully signed up for the P1 SWAT Newsletter!
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID(132)
- Fla. Highway Patrol dealing with trooper shortage(35)
- San Francisco courts test new approach to homeless crimes(20)
- Va. special agent fatally shot by convicted felon(14)
- 8 dead, including deputy, in Miss. shooting rampage; suspect arrested(14)